Resources For Agency Coordinators
Become an Agency Coordinator
Training Program Powerpoint
Agency Coordinator Toolkit
CommonHealth Information Sheet
Participation in CommonHealth is open to the following classifications of Commonwealth employees:
- Full-time Salaried Employees (30-40 hours)
- Part-time Salaried Employees (more than 20 hours)
- Wage employees
- Full-time Faculty
- Part-time Faculty
- Retirees (and spouses) are also eligible to participate.
- Family members 18+ years, living permanently in the employee's household are eligible. These include spouses or dependents (under 26 years, non-self supporting).
- Wage Employees only (no family members) are eligible to participate.
Employees do not need to be enrolled in the health insurance program in order to participate in CommonHealth.