CommonHealth's Excellence in Workplace Wellness
The CommonHealth Excellence in the Workplace Wellness certification recognizes agency locations that create cultures that are conducive to a healthy workforce through policies and programs, managerial support, and innovative ideas that further the mission of wellness in the Commonwealth.
The benefits of achieving excellence in employee wellness include:
- Increase employee productivity and job satisfaction
- Recruit and retain the best talent
- Reduce lost time
- Boost creativity
- Create of a better sense of community at work
- Promote of a culture of health for all employees with lifelong benefits
Become a CommonHealth Excellence in Workplace Wellness location and
- Share best practices with other state agencies
- Receive positive recognition for the value placed on employees’ health
Agency locations will now be able to apply for recognition at varying levels:
- The Silver Award Level is for an agency location that has just started to develop a culture of wellness or one in which it consistently continues to value employee well-being.
- The Gold Award Level would be for an agency location who further develops in the growth and creativity of a culture of wellness.
- Each year, an agency within each agency size category (small, medium, large) may earn the Golden Apple Award, the highest honor.
All applications must be made by the location's Agency Coordinator and must be renewed annually. If there is any question regarding the Agency Coordinator or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Find out if your location is a leader in workplace wellness.